Visiting Sole Survivor
| Winter Hours
Due to the continued spread of covid19 , we have implemented measures to ensure your good health and ours. If you prefer to shop by appointment, we are happy to meet that need. Just call or email email@example.com When you make an appointment, we will meet with you in person but "at a distance" as recommended. Per county mandate, please do wear a mask or face covering of some type when you come. We will be masked as well! Hand sanitizer will be available at the door for all to use. Latex gloves are available upon request for those who desire to use them.
SHOPPING IS OPEN TO THOSE WHO CAN TRUTHFULLY ANSWER NO TO THE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS:
- Do you have a fever or a cough?
- Have you experienced difficulty in breathing or shortness of breath?
- Have you been in contact with anyone who has these symptoms or anyone with COVID19 in the past 14 days?
- Have you traveled in the past 14 days?
- Are you or have you been in contact with anyone currently awaiting covid19 test results?
Unfortunately, if you answered yes to any of these questions, we will ask you to refrain from shopping with us in person at this time.
You may also continue to shop with us by phone or online! We are happy to provide LOCAL delivery to MRH or curbside pickup as needed.
Sole Survivor is located at 7401 Manchester Rd. at the corner of Sutton in Maplewood. 314-932-1475