Visiting Sole Survivor during COVID19
| New Hours
Tuesday - Friday 11-5
Mondays by Appointment
Due to the increased spread of covid19 , we have reduced our public hours and added shopping by appointment. When you make an appointment, we will enjoy meeting with you in person but "at a distance" as recommended. Per county mandate, please do wear a mask or face covering of some type when you come. We will be masked for your continued good health! Hand sanitizer will be available as well as latex gloves for those who desire to use them.
SHOPPING IS OPEN TO THOSE WHO CAN TRUTHFULLY ANSWER NO TO THE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS:
- Do you have a fever or a cough?
- Have you experienced difficulty in breathing or shortness of breath?
- Have you been in contact with anyone who has these symptoms or anyone with COVID19 in the past 14 days?
- Have you traveled in the past 14 days?
- Are you or have you been in contact with anyone currently awaiting covid19 test results?
Unfortunately, if you answered yes to any of these questions, we will ask you to refrain from shopping with us in person at this time.
If the answers are all NO, we welcome you to shop with us by appointment or during our public open hours Tuesday - Friday 11-5 and Saturday 10-4.
If you place an order online but want delivery or pickup, your shipping
fees will be refunded in full. To arrange for delivery or pickup.
Sole Survivor is located at 7401 Manchester Rd. at the corner of Sutton in Maplewood. 314-932-1475