1. Can I place a custom order? Unfortunately, Sole Survivor is unable to accommodate custom orders. Sole Survivor does offer "made to measure" services on our belts, knife cases and sandal designs. Inquire at the store for more information.
2. Are repair or modification services offered? Sole Survivor offers repair services on items we make. If you need something repaired or modified that was not made by Sole Survivor, we can help by referring you to an appropriate service provider.
3. What about monogramming?
Sole Survivor offers monogramming services on items that we make. We cannot offer monogramming on items made by other makers or manufacturers. At this time, we are not aware of anyone in the area who does offer this service. (SORRY!)
4. Does Sole Survivor ever have sales? Generally we do not have sales on items we make. Once a year or so, we do have a sample/irregulars sale. For seasonal items items that are not made by Sole Survivor, we often have end of season clearance sales. If you would like to be on our mailing list to be informed about our sales, click here.
5. Can Sole Survivor items be shipped? Yes, we can ship items you purchase in our store to any U.S. address. Cost to be determined at time of purchase but usually ranges from $8 for small items and $20+ for larger items like satchels/briefcases.
6. Can I get on your email list to hear about sales and special offers? Of course! Click HERE