Please request a RETURN AUTHORIZATION NUMBER ONLINE before sending back merchandise. See Instructions below.
BELT EXCHANGE POLICY (ONLINE/US ORDERS)
The following items are not permitted for return or exchange:
- Items that are used or worn
- Personalized items such as Leather Name Belts.
- Special requests such as additional holes, special order sizes, or colors
- All Leather Bags
HOW TO REQUEST RETURN/EXCHANGE AUTHORIZATION
Please request a RETURN AUTHORIZATION NUMBER before sending back merchandise.
Returns or exchanges can be made within 2 weeks. (from date of deliver)
1. Sign into your account on our website. Go to the Completed Orders Page.
2. Click on the "Return Items" button on the Completed Orders page and fill out the form.
3. Once our customer service representative approves your request, you may prepare your
item(s) for return. Address the package like this:
RA# (fill in your authorization number here)
7312 Manchester Rd.
Maplewood, MO 63143
If you ordered by phone or as a guest, you will not have an account with us to log in to. In this case, please contact us via email and we can set up your account for online access.
If you do not request return/exchange authorization, we will not know what to do with your package when it arrives. Packages that arrive without authorization remain unopened in our shipping department. If you have already sent back a package without this authorization, please email us so that we can help you make your return or exchange.
Please note: Our customer service department is open weekdays only, therefore, you may experience a wait of 1-2 days depending on when you submitted your request.
WHAT IS SOLE SURVIVOR'S RETURN POLICY FOR INTERNATIONAL ORDERS?
For orders shipped outside of the U.S., all sales are final. If you have any questions about size, please contact us before placing your order. If there is a problem with your order that is the result of our error, please contact us immediately.