Please request a RETURN AUTHORIZATION NUMBER ONLINE before sending back merchandise. See Instructions below.
BELT EXCHANGE POLICY (ONLINE/US ORDERS)
The following items are not permitted for return or exchange:
- Items that are used or worn
- Personalized items such as Leather Name Belts.
- Special requests such as additional holes, special order sizes, or colors
- All Leather Bags
HOW TO REQUEST RETURN/EXCHANGE AUTHORIZATION
Please request a RETURN AUTHORIZATION NUMBER before sending back merchandise.
Returns or exchanges can be made within 2 weeks. (from date of deliver)
1. Sign into your account on our website. Go to the Completed Orders Page.
2. Click on the "Return Items" button on the Completed Orders page and fill out the form.
3. Once our customer service representative approves your request, you may prepare your
item(s) for return. Address the package like this:
RA# (fill in your authorization number here)
7401 Manchester Rd. Suite 100
Maplewood, MO 63143
If you ordered by phone or as a guest, you will not have an account with us to log in to. In this case, please contact us via email and we can set up your account for online access.
Packages that arrive without authorization remain unopened in our shipping department.
WHAT IS SOLE SURVIVOR'S RETURN POLICY FOR INTERNATIONAL ORDERS?
For orders shipped outside of the U.S., all sales are final. If there is a problem with your order that is the result of our error, please contact us immediately.
In Store Purchases Exchange Policy:
Leather Goods: Exchange or Store Credit within 2 weeks.
EURO FOOTWEAR - Exchange or Store Credit within 1 week.
Items must be new/unworn and in original packaging with all tags attached.
All Customized Goods and Clearance or Sale items are FINAL SALE