Leather Repairs & Restoration in St. Louis
Steve & Kay are thrilled to announce that Sole Survivor will now take on your desperately needed repair projects!
At Sole Survivor, leather restoration services and repairs are always evaluated and performed by trained and well-qualified service professionals.
What type of repairs and restoration do we offer? The following are just a few examples:
- New straps on a bag, trunk or tote. ($75 up) We can also replaced straps and seating on chairs and other furniture. Call in advance to arrange a time to bring in the furniture piece for evaluation.
- Broken hardware? Loose stitching, malfunctioning snaps or zippers?($20 up)
- Restoration example: Recently, we re-dressed the edges on a couture quality handbag strap, restoring it to NEW condition. ($45 up)
- Everyone seems to need a hole in their belt. We can do that! And there's NO CHARGE!
- The Minimum service fee is $20.
- *All work is payable in advance.
- *Please allow a minimum of 2 weeks for work to be completed. (no repairs taken in November - December.)
- *Sorry, no footwear services offered at this time
- *Leather only please (no vinyl or fabric repair)
Call us! 314-932-1475 or stop by during business hours. Monday - Friday 10-6 or Saturdays 10-5
Sole Survivor is located at 7312 Manchester Rd, Maplewood, MO 63143 (just near the city limits of STL)