Custom Knife Holders & Cases - Made to order in St. Louis
Sole Survivor makes custom knife cases to order. Bring your knife along. Steve or Kay can show you samples of our work and help you select the right case for your knife and needs. Culinary sleeves and rolls can be custom designed according to your needs. Custom knife cases and sheaths begin at $65.
Listed below are some common styles
- Hunting Knife with hilt - This case is made w an extra piece of leather on inside back of the case at top - so that the hilt is seated without pushing back upon the belt loop. A snap closure at top holds the knife in place. $95 & up.
- Boot knife – Made with a m etalbelt loop on back to slide onto the inside your boot. One pieceof leather wraps around the knife leaving the handle out a little so it can beeasily removed. $65 up.
- Wrap around case w/ belt loop on back. Fully covers the handle. There is a snap closure at the top to hold knife in place. $75 up.
- This style is wider on sideto accommodate the small hilt which has a snap going over the hilt to hold itin place. The back is made withslots fora belt toloop through. It is made using one piece of leather . The area with belt loop is reinforced with a second piece of leather. $85 up.
- Buck knife case. Belt loop on back, snap closure. $65 up
- Large Bowie Knife case. $125 Up
- Culinary knife sleeves. $35-$75
Call us! 314-932-1475 or stop by during business hours. Monday - Friday 10-6 or Saturdays 10-5
Sole Survivor is located at 7312 Manchester Rd, Maplewood, MO 63143 (just near the city limits of STL)